Spotting Tales can collect and process the following data:
- Name and first name
- Home address
- Email address
- User name
- Information regarding the use you make of the website and the platforms of Spotting Tales (such as but not limited to an IP address)
- All other personal data that is voluntarily transferred to Spotting Tales (eg. during correspondence)
Spotting Tales also collects data automatically regarding the use you make of the website and/or the platform. In this way, Spotting Tales will log which parts of the website you visit, which browser you use, and from which website you were referred to the Spotting Tales website. We cannot identify you on the basis of this data, but it lets Spotting Tales compile statistics regarding use of the website.
Method of collecting personal data
This personal data is collected respectively in the context of:
- Communication regarding cooperation or request of service
- Requesting information
- Visiting the website
- The subscription to the newsletter
- The completion of the contact form
- Correspondence with and outgoing from Spotting Tales
- Participation in competitions
- Exchange of business cards
The personal data collected by Spotting Tales is, therefore, expressly and voluntarily provided by you.
Use of personal data
Spotting Tales can make use of your personal data for:
- Visiting the website
- Establishing contact after a request via the website
- The preparation, execution and follow-up of an agreement
- Answering questions
- Sending targeted marketing and advertising, updates and promotional offers based on your communication preferences.
- Sending invoices, packages, invitations and the collection of payments
- Optimising the quality, management and the content of the website and/or the platform
- The drafting of statistics
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys, other surveys and market studies
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
However, without prejudice to the preceding, it is possible that Spotting Tales discloses your personal information:
- To the competent authorities when Spotting Tales is required to do so by law or in the context of a judicial or future judicial procedure and for the protection and defence of our rights.
- If Spotting Tales or its assets are taken over by a third party, in which case your personal data – will be one of the transferred assets.
In all other cases Spotting Tales does not sell, rent or pass on your personal data to third parties, unless it has obtained your consent and has concluded a data processing agreement with the third party concerned, which contains the necessary guarantees regarding the privacy of your personal data.
Storage of personal data
Your privacy rights
If you wish to invoke your privacy rights, as defined below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The following details are part of your privacy rights:
- The right of access to the personal data that Spotting Tales may have about you.
- The right to transfer your personal data.
- The right to correct and to complete or update your personal data.
- The right to delete your personal data.
- The right to objection to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to a restriction on the processing of your personal data.
You can exercise these rights via the contact form mentioned above.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters or information about our services, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button, as provided at the bottom of each email from Spotting Tales.
Security of personal data
Spotting Tales endeavours to take reasonable precautions with a view to prevent unauthorised access, loss, misuse or altering of your personal data.
Notwithstanding the security policy of Spotting Tales, the controls that it carries out and the actions that it takes in this context, an infallible level of security cannot be guaranteed. No method of transfer or retransmission via the Internet nor any method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, Spotting Tales cannot guarantee absolute safety under these circumstances.
Cross-border processing of personal data
Any transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to a recipient who is domiciled or established in a country that is not covered by an adequacy decision, issued by the European Commission, will be governed by the provisions of a data transfer agreement, which shall contain the standard contractual clauses, as stipulated in the ‘Decision of the European Commission of 5 February 2010 (Decision 2010/87/EC)’, or any other mechanism under the privacy legislation or any other regulation concerning the processing of personal data.
Contact Spotting Tales
- Via email: email@example.com
If you are dissatisfied with the way Spotting Tales has dealt with these questions or comments, or if you have any complaints about how Spotting Tales collects, uses, or processes your information, you can submit a complaint to the Privacy Commission.
Last adaptation: 12/11/2018